Mommy and Me Spanish Classes in Manhattan Beach
Finally a class for adults and children ages 1-3 years old to learn Spanish feeling at ease and comfortable in a friendly and positive environment. This program is based on the much successful proven teaching techniques used in our immersion year-round and summer camp classes taught to 6000 students since 1986. Parents will learn Spanish in the same effortless way kids acquire a second language.
Fun fact: Did you know that the Spanish speaking population in the United States is larger than the one in Spain, second only to Mexico?
Some of the highlights include:
- Lessons are fun and engaging, tailor-made for each group.
- Build practical and easy vocabulary to use at home.
- Play fun games, dance, music and storytelling to reinforce the lesson of the day.
- Engage through musical instruments and props such as puppets, scarves and stuffed animals.
- Acquire a clear, native Spanish accent.
- Play-Doh sensory station.
MOMMY AND ME LEARN SPANISH TOGETHER!!
This is a wonderful and interactive program that teaches Spanish immersion to toddlers and parents (or caregivers) through a fun and engaging class delivered mostly through singing so concepts stick easily, feeling at ease and comfortable in a friendly and positive environment.
Each class is carefully planned to engage children in activities using music, movement, singing, visual aids, instruments, stories, puppets, parachutes and a sensory station. You will go home speaking and singing practical everyday words which you will use with your child to bond in a special way.
Wednesdays 10:15 am – 11 am.
- 1st Session: Sept. 11th – Oct. 30th, 2019
- 2nd Session: Nov. 6th – Dec. 4th 2019
- 3rd Session: Jan. 8th – Feb. 26th, 2020
- 4th Session: March 4th – April 29th, 2020
- 5th Session: May 6th – June 10th, 2020
Please Note: There are no refunds for missed classes.
If the class you are interested in is sold out, please contact us at email@example.com