Frequently Asked Questions
- Are in-person classes available during the pandemic? Yes! We are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread while In-Person Learning. Feel free to email or call us to learn more about our school’s precautionary measures.
- What happens if my child has to miss a class? The monthly cost for Spanish In Action Year-Round Classes takes into account all administration, planning, materials, and class fees. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund partial payments for missed classes and there are no makeup classes.
- What if my child has a food allergy? If your child has a food allergy, please be sure to note it in your child’s waiver. We are happy to tailor your child’s class to his / her specific dietary needs when tasting is part of our learning curriculum.
- What happens with my credit card on file if my child has to drop the class? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, all recurring payments will stop but we need a thirty-day notice.
- My child’s friends want to join a group together but the levels of Spanish for each kid is different, what can I do? The classes are designed and planned for the same level of knowledge so that children can benefit and learn at their full potential.
- What is the cancellation policy for the Summer Camps? We will reimburse 25% of your Summer camp registration canceled on or before May 31st. After June 1st there will be no reimbursement.
- What is the cancellation policy for the Year-Round classes? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, we need a written (30) thirty-days in advance notice so we can stop your recurring payments. There will not be reimbursements without this notification. There is no cancellation for June. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- What do I need to do before the first day of Year-Round class? Fill out the waiver/permission to take pictures, bring three pictures of your child, bring comfortable clothes, and be prepared to have fun.
- What do I need to do before the first day of Summer Camp? Fill out the waiver/permission to take pictures, bring comfortable clothes, be prepared to have fun. There is no cancellation for Summer Camps.
- What are the holidays for the school year of 2020-21?
November 11th: Veterans Day
November 23rd – 27th: Thanksgiving Recess
December 21st – Jan 4th: Winter Recess
January 18th: Martin Luther King
February 15th – 19th: Presidents’ Holiday Recess
April 2nd – 9th: Spring Break
May 31st: Memorial Day
June 16th: Last day of class
Summer Camps begin!
- DROP-OFF and PICK-UP Routine Rules: The parking structure for Spanish In Action only allows for Drop-offs and Pickups. If you need to park, PARKING is available at nearby locations.