Online Interactive Book Club Experience for Kids
Spanish in Action offers fun interactive online book clubs for children who are already reading, writing and speaking in Spanish, would like to keep and grow their knowledge and fluency plus widen their vocabulary by conversing with native teachers with decades of experience working in bilingual schools.
Our goal is to motivate, encourage and inspire your children so they enjoy and love their journey to continue to become bi-literate
while having a great time in the process. We care about each child as a whole, so establishing a good and positive atmosphere is very important so they feel comfortable sharing, and excited and motivated to join every meeting.
Calling all children who love or don’t love to read. We make it a unique experience!
This is a great activity for your children to spend quality time reading and discussing books of their interest, interacting with their small group and our teachers who are passionate about instilling love for reading.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- You will receive an email with a link to join our interactive book club.
- We will start by selecting a story, which will be sent to you via email, taking into consideration the students’ age and knowledge.
- We will read it together at the first meeting, as well as breaking the ice, and have a fun conversation about their everyday lives.
- Once we spend time with your children, we will know their knowledge and preferences which will help us plan accordingly to make it a custom-made book club taking into consideration the participants’ likes and interests for future reading.
- We will take turns reading out loud and have fun interactive discussions.
COST 2020 for 4 classes monthly
1 student: $220 for one hour
2 students: $160 each participant for one hour.
3-5 students: $120 each participant for one hour.
HOW TO ENROLL
Contact our Book Club coordinator to set up a day and time that works for you at email@example.com
If you want to put a group together please organize the days and times that work for you prior to contacting our coordinator.
Once we set up the day you will receive a link to register online.
MAKEUP CLASSES – CANCELLATION POLICY
There are no makeup classes when you miss a class even if it is a private one. Our teachers have reserved this time to teach your child way ahead of time. If you wish to cancel we need a 30-day notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org