We are super proud to present our first volume of original songs specifically geared for young children to learn Spanish as a second language, using everyday vocabulary kids can relate to, sing along, dance, and even learn the language to connect and have fun as a family activity and school.
They are developmentally appropriate, fun, easy to learn, engaging, lyrically simple, well enunciated, so kids would want to listen to and sing along again and again out of excitement.
These creative songs are sure to stick in the children’s heads, remembering vocabulary and easy structures for years to come!
Some of the highlights
- Lyrics are simple, positive, encouraging, fun, recreational and educational.
- Created to learn Spanish as a second language.
- Family-friendly, positive music.
- Great tool for teachers and parents.
- Children learn from an early age.
- Designed to learn useful everyday vocabulary.
- Listen and sing along in the car and limit screen time.
- Cool, fun songs for the whole family to listen to.
- Every song brings instrumental and karate versions! You get 3 in 1!