Mommy and Me Spanish Classes in Manhattan Beach
Finally a class for adults and children ages 1-3 years old to learn Spanish feeling at ease and comfortable in a friendly and positive environment. This program is based on the much successful proven teaching techniques used in our immersion year round and summer camp classes taught to 6000 students since 1986. Parents will learn Spanish in the same effortless way kids acquire a second language.
Fun fact: Did you know that the Spanish speaking population in the United States is larger than the one in Spain, second only to Mexico?
- Lessons are fun and engaging, tailor-made for each group..
- Build practical and easy vocabulary to use at home.
- Play fun games, dance, music and storytelling to reinforce the lesson of the day.
- Engage through musical instruments and props such as puppets, scarves and stuffed animals.
- Acquire a clear, native Spanish accent.
- Play-Doh sensory station.
MOMMY AND ME LEARN SPANISH TOGETHER !!
This is a wonderful and interactive program that teaches Spanish immersion to toddlers and parents (or caregivers) through a fun and engaging class delivered mostly through singing so concepts stick easily, feeling at ease and comfortable in a friendly and positive environment.
Each class is carefully planned to engage children in activities using music, movement, singing, visual aids, instruments, stories, puppets, parachutes and a sensory station. You will go home speaking and singing practical everyday words which you will use with your child to bond in a special way.
WHEN: Wednesdays 10:15 am – 11 am.
- 1st Session: Sept. 12th – Oct. 24th 2018 – 7 classes $175.00
- 2nd Session: Nov. 7th – Dec. 19th 2018 – 6 classes $150.00 (no class on Nov. 21st)
- 3rd Session: Jan. 9th – March 6th 2019 – 8 classes $200.00 (no class on Feb. 20th)
- 4th Session: March 13th – May 8th 2019 – 8 classes $200.00 (no class on April 3rd)
- 5th Session: May 15th – June 12th 2019 – 5 classes $125.00