Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if my child has to miss class? The monthly cost for Spanish In Action Year-Round Classes takes into account all administration, planning, materials, and class fees. Unfortunately we are not able to refund partial payments for missed classes and there are no make up classes.
- What if my child has a food allergy? If your child has a food allergy, please be sure to note it in your child’s identification form. We are happy to tailor your child’s class to his/her specific dietary needs when food tasting is part of our learning curriculum.
- What happens with my credit card on file if my child has to drop class? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, all recurring payments will stop but we need a thirty-day notice.
- My child’s friends want to join a group together but the levels of Spanish for each kid is different, what can I do? The classes are designed and planned for the same level of knowledge so that children can benefit and learn at their full potential.
- What are the open levels for? If we don’t offer the class you are looking for we can open one for your child and his/her friends of up to eight students.
- What are the holidays for the school year of 2015-2016?
November 11th Veteran’s day
November 23rd – 27th Thanksgiving break
December 21st – Jan 1st Winter break
January 18th Martin Luther King
February 15th – 19th Manhattan Beach District Recess
April 4th – 8th Spring Break
May 30th Memorial Day
Week of June 6th – 9th is the last day of class
- What is the cancelation policy for the summer camps? Since spaces are limited to a few students per camp there are no refunds.
- What is the cancelation policy for the year round? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, all recurring payments will stop but we need a thirty-day notice.