Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if my child has to miss class? The monthly cost for Spanish In Action Year-Round Classes takes into account all administration, planning, materials, and class fees. Unfortunately we are not able to refund partial payments for missed classes and there are no make up classes.
- What if my child has a food allergy? If your child has a food allergy, please be sure to note it in your child’s identification form. We are happy to tailor your child’s class to his/her specific dietary needs when food tasting is part of our learning curriculum.
- What happens with my credit card on file if my child has to drop class? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, all recurring payments will stop but we need a thirty-day notice.
- My child’s friends want to join a group together but the levels of Spanish for each kid is different, what can I do? The classes are designed and planned for the same level of knowledge so that children can benefit and learn at their full potential.
- What are the open levels for? If we don’t offer the class you are looking for we can open one for your child and his/her friends of up to eight students.
- What are the holidays for the school year of 2017-2018?
September 21st: Local Holiday
November 20th – 24th: Thanksgiving Recess
December 22nd – Jan 5th: Winter Recess
January 15th: Martin Luther King
February 19th – 23rd Presidents’ Holiday Recess
March 30th – April 6th: Spring Break
May 28th: Memorial Day
June 13th: last day of class
- What is the cancelation policy for the summer camps? Since spaces are limited to a few students per camp there are no refunds.
- What is the cancelation policy for the year round? If at any time you choose to cancel your enrollment, all recurring payments will stop but we need a thirty-day notice.